Friday, February 19, 2010

Horray for Friends!

Yesterday I completed Week1 Day3 (W1D3) of the Couch to 5K running program.  It was easy.   Yes!  It actually was easy!  The main reason is because I had a great running buddy.  (Thanks Trish!)  She is actually able to talk while running (probably because I am so slow!) and makes the time go faster.  So we met at the local high school at 6:30am did the run/walk program and then...

Met for rollerskating in the afternoon.  3 hours of exercise that was just plain fun!  At the end, the kids were asking to leave and I was saying "just one more song!"  Thanks to my friends, Trish,  Janelle and Stevie for coming along and bringing their kids.  It was a fun and healthy afternoon.  And Trish, Janelle and I have decided to have a girls night out at the next Roller Derby match!  Don your green and black and join us! Anyone know where to buy neon green fishnets?  ;) !

Trish is an exercise fiend!  She does boot camp, yoga, step class and I don't even know how many other things...but she posted on Facebook that I help motivate her!  :)  She says that when she sees my early morning (before 5am!) posts about hitting the gym that it motivates her.  Thanks for letting me know, Trish!  and it shows...you look fabulous!

Speaking of the gym...I have to head there now!  A line forms before the 5am opening time.

Today it's 60 minutes on the treadmill, hill level 12 and then the weight machines.  Remind me to tell you about my hamstrings!

Thanks for reading!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment