Monday, February 15, 2010

Running - the day after

Yesterday I did W1D1 of the Couch to 5K plan.  It doesn't seem like much in the way of running.  Just 60 secs of running, 90 secs of walking, etc for 20 minutes.

I usually walk up and down hills for 60 minutes on the treadmill so I didn't think this little bit of running would do too much.

Hit the gym this morning after much procrastinating, started my walk on the treadmill and "ow!".  Wow, I am feeling it from yesterday.  And that makes me so happy!  Every other day is run day...so legs - you better suck it up before tomorrow!

Something I learned while on the treadmill today - The song "Shut up and Drive" is not actually about driving.  Who knew?  Is anyone interested in my play lists?  It would be great if I could connect my blog and my iTunes!  anyone know how?

Something that I thought about while on the treadmill today - Why does my razor have a scented handle?  really. If soap is in your eyes, you can still find the right razor? seriously

I am trying 2 new recipes this week.  Sweet Potato Chili and Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bread  (thanks Vicky!)  I will post the recipes after I have tried to make them. :)

Until next time!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment