Thursday, February 25, 2010

"I've got a feeling...

that tonight's gonna to be a good night!"

I love listening to my iPod while on the treadmill...or anytime that I am exercising alone. (or alone with the hoards of people at the gym! blocks the BBs!)

And then I usually end up with a song in my head.  All day!  :)  and not always a song that I listen to any other time except when I am on the treadmill!

Today it was Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. "I want your love and your lover's revenge..."

This was my playlist this morning...
Pump Up the Jam
Tik Tok
Fergalicious
Life is a Highway
Bad Romance
Just Dance
Ice Ice Baby
Fat Bottomed Girls (inspiring!)
Don't Cha
Single Ladies
Grace Kelly
The Way You Make Me Feel

Those are some of the songs that I listened to today!

I would love recommendations!

Just took a break from blogging to walk!  Thanks, Vickie and Ryan!

Just a few more notes today.  I made it to the doctor (actually for this uninsured girl it was the skeevy urgent care - yay!) and now have a refill on my meds!  AND immediately lost all 7 of the pounds that I gained.  That is a lot of water.  Sometimes it's hard to be a woman!  But anyway...glad that it's gone!

Also, I am having a weird foot thing.  I walk for hours outside with no issues but when I walk on the treadmill my foot falls asleep at about 45 minutes.  It's very annoying.  I changed to better socks.  (love them!)
and that helped with the blisters on the tips of my toes.  But still have weird foot sleeping.  And I Don't want to be a treadmill foot dragger!  I hate that noise!

I have been treadmilling long enough that I can now listen to music and text while walking.  Thanks to everyone that keeps me company via text!

And that's it...except for a small confession...I have not been running. :(  I stopped when I was out of my medication.  And I have not started back up yet.  I feel especially guilty because there are people that I have inspired that ARE running.  I am a fraud!  ugh!  OK, OK...I will start again tomorrow!

Until next time!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment